Portugal Property Rentals
Portugal Property Rentals uses ‘Google Analytics’ cookies to anonymously track pages you visit.
Note that Google Analytics offers an 'opt out' solution for users wishing to stop their data being used by Google. To opt out, visit Google.
This website, “Portugal Property Rentals” and all information produced and presented in relation to it are owned by our Portuguese private limited company or our rental partners.
1. Information Security
When you submit personal information, we are responsible for the storage, safe keeping and proper management of it. We undertake to keep your personal details secure and use the information you provide within the requirements of privacy, GDPR data protection and Portuguese customs (SEF) laws for the purpose of fulfilling your holiday enquiry and booking.
2. What information do we collect?
When you make an enquiry or booking using Portugal Property Rentals, we collect only the information you provide. That information may include your name, address, contact details, payment details, parties travelling with you, your selected property and any additional information needed to help meet your specific requirements or the requirements of Portuguese law.
3. How we use information?
Any information you provide may be used:
- to enable our company or our rental partners to offer booking suggestions and provide fulfilment thereafter of your instructions.
- for the provision of services related to your booking
- for internal use to help us determine future service requirements
- to personalise repeat visits to our websites
- to provide you with information on related products and services of interest to you
- to manage customer service queries
- to fulfil the legal requirements of the Portuguese Authorities
Furthermore - In order to provide you with the products and services that we offer we may share your information with:
- owners of holiday properties
- other members of our group of companies Portugal Property Group and their service providers
- banks and payment system providers
- nominated service providers, preferred airport transfer companies and car hire companies for the purpose of providing a specific support service that has been requested.
4. Future Contact
We may occasionally send you information about our group products and services. We will not pass your contact information to others without your specific agreement. You have the right to remove yourself from our contact list at any time. Use the link on the email for that specific purpose or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. How long will we keep your information?
We use an information housekeeping system that ensures your information is stored within the requirements of the most current Data Privacy Laws. Or to meet legal requirements.
6. How can you see what information we hold?
Under Data Protection law you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold. If you would like a copy of your personal information, please write to us at the address below. We reserve the right to charge an administration fee.
Portugal Property Rentals
Rua do Comércio, 274.
Edificio Palma, 1
7. Does this apply to other websites?
We operate within the requirements of the current Portuguese GDPR data privacy laws and any website within our group or operated by a company with whom we associate is under the same constraints.
8. Information for Property Owners
If we act for you as promoter and advertise your holiday accommodation, transfer payments to you and provide related support services (if you are letting your holiday accommodation through Portugal Property Rentals); we will seek to hold securely all relevant documentation, safety certification, ownership information and any other details required by law.
It will be a requirement to enter into a specific rental contract between Portugal Property Rentals and the registered owners of the property.
© Portugal Property Rentals 2020